CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 23, 2011

TGIF!!!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

I'm having a great day so far. Bills have been paid, dishes washed, ironing done, bed made, room clean (well, as clean as it gets!), sun shining, birds playing in the bird bath ... an it's not even lunchtime!

Ok, so I didn't actually do the ironing and dish washing myself - but it's still done. Parents have gone for the weekend and I am chilled. Haven't had a weekend to myself for a very long time. Once upon a time they would both go to respite on the same weekend, but these days only Dad goes. I get that Mum needs a break from him, but I need a break too!!!!!

I have no idea what I'm going to do this weekend though - although I think it will involve peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment